In an effort to protect both our staff and customers, as well as prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are respectfully requesting all customers to honour the following code of conduct
The Diverse team expects all customers, staff & field team members to strictly adhear to the governments self-isolation rules as listed on the Australian Government health website.
You must self-isolate if any of the following applies to you:
- You have COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You arrived in Australia after midnight on 15 March 2020
The Diverse Group team policy is as follows –
- Diverse Group adhear to the safe distancing rules whilst our team members are on site and for the duration of the service.
- Diverse group requests that no customer be present in the same room whilst our team member is on your site and for the duration of the service.
- If a customer remains in the room where equipment is being delivered/assembled, our team member will kindly request the customer to leave the room, if a customer refuses to leave, our team member will leave the equipment on site and remove themselves from the premises immediately.
- To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, we are encouraging contactless customer signatures. This means, for the duration of COVID-19, customers are not required to sign on the completion of their job. Rather our team member will read the declaration to the customer and if happy, sign on their behalf.
If you are feeling unwell and are showing signs of fever, cough or flu like symptoms, we kindly ask you cancel your delivery/install, stay at home, rest and seek medical advice.
For further information on best practices, please click on the links below.https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alerthttps://www.health.gov.au/